Vainglory Forums

Glitch in the Forest for Lance.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » March 2, 2017 2:54am | Report
Anybody else have noticed that glitch on the Healing monster area near the kraken, where i think if Lance uses his Ultimate, he can go through the trees?

Was it there before?
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Radiance » March 2, 2017 4:21am | Report
Lance's Combat Roll allows him to roll through many of the jungle walls. This can be used for some pretty tactical escapes, so if you didn't know about it, I do suggest trying to roll through some walls the next time you play him. It is not a glitch, it is a feature :)

However, right now Lance has been nerfed so badly that I am doubtful that he will be meta. I suggest trying out other roamers such as Catherine, Ardan, and Phinn, all of which are strong in the current Meta.

Other heroes that can slide through walls include Glaive with his Afterburn, SAW with his Roadie Run, and Ardan with his Blood for Blood on jungle minions and Vanguard on teammates.
Hello Everyone! I am Radiance, the Creator of 3 Essential Adagio Builds, which is the Highest rated Adagio guide on the Forums. I am also an Experienced Website Coder, and theorycraft enthusiast. I enjoy learning about the lore and story behind every game and every character. I like to find meaning in things that mean little to anyone, and uncover the secrets in Vainglory's tiniest of Details. I am a ROAM Main, and I play different genres of games, including sandbox, fps, and other MOBAS.

Radiance
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved