Vainglory Forums

Glitches

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grag » January 23, 2015 10:56am | Report
Am I the only one having major glitch problems lately? The game is severely one sided all of a sudden, meaning a team can barely have upgraded weapons or crystals and kill me in one shot(and I'm not just talking a group but one player can do this) yet I'm set up just as good? This goes both ways. I have noticed I can wipe someone out quick and when I look at their gear I realize there is no way I should have done that. Gets frusterating when it happens. I also have froze and gotten killed quite a few times lately.

Grag
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » January 23, 2015 2:49pm | Report
No. It's normal. A burst Taka can do it. Ringo, saw. What did you/enemies build?

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grag » January 25, 2015 2:45pm | Report
Saw had exact same items as I did on one game and his hits killed my in three or four where my hits did nothing...I would say something is wrong when we should have been dealing the same damage. I died and he lost only 1/8 of his power on that dual battle. I keep getting the same type of issues with other characters as well, but I guess it's just me or maybe I'm the only one paying attention

Grag
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jbox » January 28, 2015 6:29am | Report
Well the glitch that i had was quite different. Basically it's when Catherine is using her 1st ability and didn't stun the enemy when she was supposed to the moment she hit them. I noticed it happened a few times especially you didn't need to dash cause they are right next to her. Not sure if this is a glitch or probably she needs a distance to dash first for her stun to work.
IGN: Jbox
Skill Tier: "Pretty Good"
Karma Level: 18
Wins: 411
Region: SEA
Primary Heroes: Catherine, Krul, Taka
Secondary Heroes: Glaive, Skaarf, Ardan
Add me for team up!

Jbox
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » January 28, 2015 8:56am | Report
Jbox wrote:

Well the glitch that i had was quite different. Basically it's when Catherine is using her 1st ability and didn't stun the enemy when she was supposed to the moment she hit them. I noticed it happened a few times especially you didn't need to dash cause they are right next to her. Not sure if this is a glitch or probably she needs a distance to dash first for her stun to work.

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/general-discussion/wtf-with-krul-spectral-smite-broken-4793

Grag - Enemy Saw could have gotten lucky with all critical strikes. Mathematically it's possible...
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved