Vainglory Forums

GOOD TEAM COMPOSITIONS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowHoang » November 26, 2017 6:30pm | Report
hey, so ive been playing vainglory for nearly 2 years now and recently ive convinced my friends to get it and they've just started ranked. There was that glitch again and they somehow jumped to worthy foe..all of them.
anyway so now we can start doing team matches what are some good team compositions?
my main is lance, petal and baptiste

i was thinking lance, alpha and skye??? for crowd control with skye and lance and alpa to be the main damage dealer

any help much appreciated!!

ShadowHoang
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DeathWish » November 26, 2017 10:08pm | Report
The ranked thing is ist a glitch, if you just started and won a lot of casual matches. The first-third time you win ranked you will get a hugeeeeee boost

(i kinda envy you, you actually have friends that play vg, i have my brother but he can't play anyone but reza , all of my friends prefer ML instead of VG
I mean , VG has 100 time more better graphics than ML, But im sure as soon as 5v5 comes out VG will regain its popularity-i hope so)

Team comps
http://brokenmyth.net/pro-strategy-winning-team-comps/

https://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/general-discussion/powerful-team-combinations-4921

I hope this was helpfull
PEACE OUT
IGN:R9EDeathWish
(capital "R,E,D,W)

Mains:varya-taka-lance-ylva-magnus
I usualy use any carry, but...., MEH

DeathWish
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowHoang » November 26, 2017 10:31pm | Report
Thankksss death wisshhh
thanks for the information on the ranked stuff
i hope ur friends start playing vainglory!!! i only got my friends to start playing 2 months ago after like a year and half of trying to convince them, just keep trying mayeb show them some game play and hopefully theyll start playing with u!

ShadowHoang
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Darkrim » November 27, 2017 1:24pm | Report
Cap Glaive, CP Celeste, WP Krul (Krul and Glaive go well together plus celeste burst OP and epic CC)

Cap Flicker, CP Petal, any laner (Flicker slow and Petal munions OP)

Cap Ardan, CP Blackfeather, WP Rona (Really good engage, Blackfeather and Rona can be either jungle and lane)

Just watch the Pros and look at their comps

Darkrim
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DeathWish » November 28, 2017 5:43am | Report
I am Heppy to halp :D
IGN:R9EDeathWish
(capital "R,E,D,W)

Mains:varya-taka-lance-ylva-magnus
I usualy use any carry, but...., MEH

DeathWish
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » November 28, 2017 5:52am | Report
Rona and SAW Work well with captains like Catherine and Lance that can quickly immobilize enemies.
Are you looking for a guild of people to play with?
Then join The 13th Legion!
We are a NA guild that recently went through and purged our guild of inactives, so we are looking for new recruits!

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement
We only ask that you be active at least once every 14 days and to be respectful of your fellow guild members.

To join, send me a PM on VG fire with your IGN, and I'll send you an invite in game.

Join The 13th Legion, WE HAVE COOKIES.

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved