Vainglory Forums

Griefing :(

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chaosette » February 20, 2015 7:47pm | Report
So what can we do to deal with griefers? I normally play Saw, but someone locked him in before me today in rank Pretty Good (my karma is lvl 20). He proceeded to buy nothing but Boots, and run as close as he could to the enemy crystal. Over. And over. And over again. Until finally we could surrender at the 15min. I have a screenshot of the score with his stupid boots at lvl 11. I couldn't et one of him in the enemy base on the map though cause he'd die so fast.
Is there a list of offenders? What's the plan for dealing with this kind of behaviour?
the offending player was achilles78 on the NA server.
Thanks!

Chaosette
Quote | PM | +Rep by jttm » February 21, 2015 12:54pm | Report
Enemy team as likely as you get this player (actually they are more likely if we assume you never troll). Play consistent to move up. Higher the skill tier, the fewer trolls.

Good luck.

jttm
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Horus_TheDragon » February 21, 2015 3:59pm | Report
How you get higher in skill tier? Ive been stuck ages on Decentish
IG: Horus_TheDragon
Region: NA
Main: Saw, Krul, Ardan
Practicing: Taka, Glaive, Koshka
Skill Tier: Not Bad
Wins: 560

Death is upon you..

Horus_TheDragon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 22, 2015 5:12pm | Report
Get many many kills/assists with very few deaths
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » February 23, 2015 7:20am | Report
Your K/D/A ratio does not go into consideration when skill tier is concerned. It's based on if you win or lose, and how your elo compares to your opponents' elo.

If your skill tier is lower than your opponents' and you win, you gain a larger amount of elo. But if you lose, you will lose a smaller amount of elo.

If your skill tier is higher than your opponents' and you win, you gain a small amount of elo, but if you lose you lose a larger amount.

I was able to get from Decent-ish to The Hotness by using Catherine and playing support most every game. What's really important is to find a hero you are the best with (not just in terms of K/D/A, but in making a difference in the match) and stick with them when you're really trying to go up in skill tier.

Finding some good teammates to play with helps alleviate the solo queue blues :P
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved