Vainglory Forums

GUILD: House Kakashi

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DeepReverence » November 4, 2015 6:22am | Report
Times to play: SAT and SUN around noon central time. I am DeepReverence from Texas, captain of House Kakashi and member of Team Deviants. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeepReverence/

Or Search House Kakashi - Vainglory

DeepReverence
Quote | PM | +Rep by diecer » November 4, 2015 8:01am | Report
is this a new guild and im a hugeeee taka fan im intrested in joining hit me with info if possible

diecer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kanjo » November 4, 2015 8:58am | Report
Would like to join a guild. I play often and love taka
IGN: Kanjo
Main: Koshka , Skye , Taka
Serious player, never AFK
Great Karma ?

Kanjo
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » November 13, 2015 12:19am | Report
I am seeking a very active guild with competent players that understand the fundamentals of the game. I am currently bouncing back and forth between R4 silver and R5 silver in solo queue. I have been playing since 1.09 patch and have 702 wins thus far. The ideal guild for me would have members logging on and playing daily, central time zone would be nice, However most of the time I can adjust my schedule to meet guild matches if needed. I would like to be in a guild that is aspiring to reach the upper levels or "high end matches". If you feel I would be a good match for your guild please drop me a line in game. Also please note: above average support/average in jungler/needs improvement in the lane/NA servers.

Thanks,
mrapsinker

mrapsinker
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved