Vainglory Forums

Guild or Dead

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jaxed » December 5, 2015 6:39pm | Report
Game has gotten seemingly harder to find a "balanced" match. Seem to play a lot more guild teams that are more organized than my random ranked play. Dont usually complain about ranked matches, but the past few weeks have been either fully wipe scrubs in 15min or get pummeled in 15 min. Haven't had the "hard fought" bonus in the last prob 25-30 matches. Wonderng if any other non guild players are having an issue. In my opinion the best games are when they go down to each side's last turret, not when you go 22/1/11, or 3/12/4.

Jaxed
Quote | PM | +Rep by YoungGold » December 5, 2015 7:01pm | Report
Iv been solo ranking and I noticed it's hard to win a match to. Like one of my teammates go Afk or there just trash. Instalocking is a big problem 2 because half the time there the ones going 3/124

YoungGold
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » December 6, 2015 1:01pm | Report
You're looking for patterns. Because guild & teams are so easy to make and join, there is very little coordination within most teams & guilds apart from hero composition. Teams and guilds are less likely to get triple jungle or double lane, other than that, there is no increase in difficulty against extra tags.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NejiHyuga » December 8, 2015 11:15am | Report
I think it is hit or miss. I have beat a fair number of guild matches as a solo ranked player but most of the time I end up losing due to lack of coordination and strategy. I tend to win a higher percentage of my matches with my guild members (ranked or casual) because we discuss prior to the start of the match game strategy and hero selection. Most team/guild members are not selected at random but because they know how to play i.e farm appropriately, use iron contract correctly, no triple laners, or triple junglers. When I go for a solo casual or ranked and see that my opponents are guild members I get prepared for a pummeling and usually I am right but every one in a while the underdog wins.

[Decent-ish]

NejiHyuga

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved