Vainglory Forums

Guild room Avalible

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Draco792 » November 10, 2015 5:52pm | Report
I have a guild with some friends and I was wondering if anyone would want to join it who are actively on Vainglory. I need some people who want to rank up from not bad I get so close then I keep on getting bad luck when people Afk again and again and again

Guild:Dracon Knights

Team: Draconian Knights

Draco792
Quote | PM | +Rep by rran6970 » November 11, 2015 8:06pm | Report
Hey, I can join your guild if it's ok but I Donna how to join a guild. Currently not bad if my memory isn't wrong. Hvnt played ranked match for quite a long time

rran6970
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » November 12, 2015 9:50pm | Report
I am seeking a very active guild with competent players that understand at least the fundamentals of the game. I am currently bouncing back and forth between R4 silver and R5 silver in solo queue. I have been playing since 1.09 patch and have 702 wins thus far. The ideal guild for me would have members logging on and playing at least once a day and be in the central time zone, However most of the time I can adjust my schedule to meet guild matches if need and I would like to be in a guild that is aspiring to reach the upper levels or "high end matches". If you feel I would be a good match for your guild please drop me a line in game. Also please note: above average support/average in jungler/need improvement in the lane.

Thanks,
mrapsinker

mrapsinker
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSugarTits » November 21, 2015 10:26am | Report
Isn't there an entire section of the forum for guild posts specifically? Wouldn't posting there be a better choice, so can a moderator move this post to the correct area.

TheSugarTits

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved