Vainglory Forums

Hackers???

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lanceh3art » July 20, 2015 12:14pm | Report
So an interesting thing happened today when i was playing in a ranked match. As soon as the match started my ringo suddenly started moving on his own. I thought it was lag at first but it became obvious that somebody was controlling my own character!! one of the enemy players had afkd from the beginning of the match and as soon as he rejoined the match i was able to regain control of my character again. This is definitely something that has never happened to me before in my experience of playing vain glory. Anybody else have a similar experience?
Skill tier: Simply Amazing

Lanceh3art
Quote | PM | +Rep by Makio » July 20, 2015 6:04pm | Report
Do you have any proof? No offense to you, but this sounds like a ghost story to tell in party chat around a campfire of some sort.

Hotness :,)

if I spent the hours I've played this game on bettering the world, we'd be a utopia

Makio
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lanceh3art » July 20, 2015 8:13pm | Report
Yeah i know its hard to believe and i dont blame you for doubting me but it really happened. i was playing ringo and he would automatically move towards the enemies turret without me even touching it. Then when my ringo died from suiciding he would ping a thumbs up like i meant to do it on purpose. For the first 15 min, i was tapping as fast as i could to keep ringo in the home base. And there would be periods of time where i would have complete control of ringo, but he would immediately start moving towards the enemies turrets as soon as i took him out of the home base. Then finally after catherine came in( the one who afkd) i immediately had control over him for the rest of the match. The movements of ringo during the first 15 mins were definitely of someone elses. Ive been in matches occasionally where people would automatically walk into turrets. And id assume theyre just trolling. But this recent experience has led me to believe that there are hackers out there who are able to take control of your character. I know the guys vg name if im allowed to report him here.
Skill tier: Simply Amazing

Lanceh3art
Quote | PM | +Rep by Makio » July 20, 2015 8:42pm | Report
[email protected] I think it would be better to take this up with the staff, not players. Seeing that nobody else has replied (yet), it's very likely that they'll take your story with a grain of salt. Worth a try though.

Hotness :,)

if I spent the hours I've played this game on bettering the world, we'd be a utopia

Makio
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » July 21, 2015 8:42am | Report
its a bug in the matchfinder. it was me yesterday and u can tell my name. its no prob.
it happens to me 3 times now . i select catherine and match starts i was in enemy team. but happens only with ringo. always i was ringo. but had not full control . only sometimes. i restart my ipad 3 times then i was in my right team and played catherine. its not a hack. its only a bug in the game which happens sometimes. maybe in 2k games one time. but only with cath and ringo.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by 000calc1 » July 21, 2015 9:12pm | Report
It's a real bug. I thought they fixed it, but I guess not. Just go ahead and watch the match and laugh if this happens to you.

000calc1
Notable (9)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved