Vainglory Forums

Help please; Matchmaking issues

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cronius » October 12, 2015 1:48pm | Report
So every time I go matchmaking for a casual match, and I find a match, I always accept. But for some reason, there is always ONE person that does not accept. Then, after the matchmaking timer runs out, instead of automatically putting me back into queue again, it just stops entirely. Here's the part that's pissing me off: when I try to go back into matchmaking, it bans me for a period of time (so far, it's banned me for 5min and 20min) even though I'm not the one that's not accepting the matches. So wtf is going on?

Cronius
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 12, 2015 4:58pm | Report
I don't know but it happened to me once. I suggest that you do one or all of these things:

If you do the first one and it doesn't work then continue trying the other ways.

1) Press the accept button repeatedly.
2) Hard quit Vainglory.
3) Restart you device.
4) Delete Vainglory and reinstall it.

If none of these work then you should contact Vainglory support and submit a complaint.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cronius » October 12, 2015 7:57pm | Report
Alright, thanks

Cronius
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ctrl-Alt-Delete » October 13, 2015 1:55am | Report
Ohhhhh hey look, there are others like me!!!!! Was starting to think I was the only one lol. Look at my topic I've posted under Site Spoort in the forum, I even have pictures there to show how long it said for que time an how long I've actually wanted before backing out then got banned. Hope this helps an hope it gets fixed 👍👍👍👍. It's a pain waiting then eventually just have to up an quit.

But I don't have the problem when a match is accepted, I don't even get to that point, I just stay in que mode lol.

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/site-support/banned-whats-going-on-26823

Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved