Vainglory Forums

Here we go again SEA region players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » November 29, 2015 4:33pm | Report
First off, job well done for amazing me again. I played 3 consecutive casual matches wherein I was baffled by the "highly skilled" players from SEA region. Man, I had a WP Joule that did not know how to use her Thunder strike(making her completely useless for the entire game), a Fortress that was supposed to support but didnt even use his crucible or renewal once and just bit people and left us for dead, and lastly a Krul who didnt do anything except feed the enemy jungler.

To all this I say, LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME. I know it's casual but come on man. Are you that ignorant? Also, don't ping me if I am the one carrying the entire team because of your ignorance. I have the right to ping you for your bad plays. Have some respect, son.

Sincerely,
SEAregionFedUp

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » November 29, 2015 4:33pm | Report
BUMP! SEA region players read and UNDERSTAND.

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 29, 2015 9:12pm | Report
I don't get why you take it out on the whole SEA region for a couple bad queues. Blame the matchmaking not the region, not that hard to do. You played 3 matches in SEA, while you have probably played 500 matches on EU or a NA account. It's obvisious that you'll get more success on a region you've played heaps on. SEA does have skilled players but you can't refer to anyone as bad by your attitude. Also there's no need for question mark pings, If your truly "good". Mute them and just try and carry your "bad" teammates. You don't even have the right to say ignorant with your own ignorant attitude. In fact if you really don't like SEA how about you just piss off and go be toxic in NA and EU.

Also if you didn't know a !SEA! team won the world invitational for your information.

(Sorry if this came in as harsh but I'd rather not see a whole region get shamed on because of your own stupidity, I hope you re - read your own post and consider this)

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » November 30, 2015 12:23pm | Report
Casual IS how you learn the game. If you don't practice in casual, where do you practice?

Most people practice in casual, which means that not all players are great Kruls, or Fortresses, or Joules. They are probably trying out that hero, or trying to improve their game.

I win a lot of casual games usually with Krul.

I build a Tornado Trigger and Sorrowblade, which I don't normally do in ranked. However, many people are beginners, so it's overpowered when fought against.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » December 2, 2015 10:03am | Report
It's as simple as using your abilities. What part of that is not hard to understand? If you really are trying that hero out, I think you might want to use their abilities, just might.

Also, I have always played in SEA servers and not just 3 games as you have quickly assumed.

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 2, 2015 12:49pm | Report
I still don't get why you take it out on SEA. As I've said before no one really wants to hear it.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved