Vainglory Forums

Hero idea Cavel the corrupt

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by koalaoverlord » January 25, 2016 3:51am | Report
So this is a slightly odd hero I thought of last night, and I want to see what everyone thinks. He can fit into every role - lane, jungle or support.

Cavel - the corrupt

Passive: Cavel starts with 60 weapon and sixty crystal. When he is within a 2 metre range of an enemy, and attacks them, he hits them with his axe, dealing weapon damage and reducing their armour for one point per level. When outside the range, he hits them with a bolt of energy from his staff, dealing crystal damage, and reducing their shield by one point per level. Stacks disappear if the target has not been hit for ten seconds.

Corrode: Cavel teleports on front of an enemy and hits them, reducing their armour by a lot and giving a guaranteed crit.

Corrupt: Cavel hits his target with a massive bolt of fell energy, dealing heavy crystal damage and reducing their shield

Overdrive: If one or both of these skills is levelled to max, the reduction applies to nearby enemies in an AoE around the target.

Ult: undecided, maybe a big crystal and weapon nuke?

Please give feedback, as he may be a little OP
IGN: koalaoverlord
Skill tier: With the winter season, who knows?
Mains: Ardan, Blackfeather
Karma Level: Great
Server: EU
Time Online: Weekdays 9-11 GMT, weekends probably not on.

koalaoverlord
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 25, 2016 6:50am | Report
Nope Too OP IMO, He can just attack, use Corrupt and chase with Corrode, and after maybe use his Ulti

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 25, 2016 7:03am | Report
One thing is that if you attack from range he has a slower attack speed then if he was in close combat

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Divinaxel » February 2, 2016 5:33am | Report
Uhm sir im concerned that you might be in the wrong place. forums.vainglorygame.com is the place to do that
THESE ARE THE
ONLY COLORS
MY EYES SEE

Divinaxel
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » February 2, 2016 5:50am | Report
^
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved