Vainglory Forums

Hero Leak???

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » December 17, 2015 7:20pm | Report
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-MltUHARKluU/VnLZ9TAWDiI/AAAAAAAAUPw/u2Bt9Y2xzgo/w577-h436-no/2015-12-17.jpg

pic above
If anybody has been lurking around twitter lately, you should have seen this pic. Although this is not official, this new design looks like a new hero. If I had to guess myself, that guy would probably be a mage, since there are only 2 mages in the game right now (skaarf and celeste). My friends think the same too. One of my friends, Moon, told me that the pic is probably a skin that depicts krul before he became undead. What do you think? Do you think that this hero will be released in 1.3 or later? Comment below.

blade430
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 17, 2015 7:49pm | Report
Well I don't think I'd like to play Krul before he is dead. What the hell is the point of that if Krul can be 2x better and stay dead. Also I doubt it would be Krul alive, because Krul had the same name alive as he was dead. Imagine too kruls in one game on the same team with different appearances and abilities. It'd be very odd. Proof that Krul had the same name alive is his dug up grave in the Halloween map saying Krul on it.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vainglory - Keegen » December 21, 2015 11:06pm | Report
I heard it was apparently Krul's father. Not guaranteeing anything but it does seem like a
valid theory in my eyes at least. I agree he is probably going to be a Mage from the points you made and just by looking at him he seems like the "Mage" type of hero for Vainglory.
Honestly I think he looks really cool and it would be really to see this her o in the 1.13 update.

Vainglory - Keegen
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 22, 2015 7:29pm | Report
Well, yeah it could be kruls father but lets not settle on that completely.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved