Vainglory Forums

Hero Suggestions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZePro » December 14, 2014 5:32am | Report
Who should i buy? Taka or Skaarf?
IGN: ZePro
Region: SEA
Main: TAKAH!!!
Also good at: Koshka, Glaive, Krul
Karma Lvl: 9
Win: 87

ZePro
Quote | PM | +Rep by Oromis7 » December 15, 2014 6:37pm | Report
Well it really depends on your play style. Taka is an all out hit and run assassin that runs in for the kills. Can turn into a beast during late game especially if you build up his weapon power. Take is meant to mainly jungle but he goes up to lane to finish off enemy heroes. Take isn't that squishy and you can build him to last long in battles. Scarf on the other hand is a bit harder to deal with. He is extremely squishy early game and is meant to shine late game when you build up on his health and crystal power. You can easily take on the gold mine and minion mines when they spawn with Skaarf though. He also has a plus of being able to use his first two abilities to get extra damage on enemy turrets.
Although not a completely accurate representation of a actual match, try them both in practice mode. See which one fits your play style the most and which one really sticks to you. I personally think played right they can be forces to be reckoned with although i lean more towards Skaarf since i love his abilities and how cute he is. But either way both are pretty good heroes.
"May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter" - Gandalf (The Chronicles of Narnia)

Oromis7
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mazzyman4 » December 15, 2014 9:27pm | Report
Zepro, do you want to team up?
IGN: Mazzyman4
Region: NA
Main: Ringo, Krul
Also good with: Adagio
Skill tier- pretty good

Mazzyman4
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZePro » December 17, 2014 5:38am | Report
sure
IGN: ZePro
Region: SEA
Main: TAKAH!!!
Also good at: Koshka, Glaive, Krul
Karma Lvl: 9
Win: 87

ZePro

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved