Vainglory Forums

Heroes Descriptions?!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TimX » April 17, 2015 2:42pm | Report
New to VGF (So....Yeah) No matter where I look, there's no list of things that each Heroes said. You know like how Taka says "Crazy Deju Vu?" Things like that. I'm creating a story (not here though :3) about based in VainGlory. Can someone tell me like words what clothes they wear? I'm bad at stuff like that since things are usually simple. And what do they say in-game?

TimX
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » April 17, 2015 6:57pm | Report
"Weeee I look like a comet!"
-Celeste
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » April 18, 2015 4:53am | Report
"I thought we were besties" taka
IGN: GodlyAssault
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Koshka/Adagio
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Karma Level: 3
Wins: 10

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by JustinJr » April 23, 2015 1:31am | Report
TimX wrote:

New to VGF (So....Yeah) No matter where I look, there's no list of things that each Heroes said. You know like how Taka says "Crazy Deju Vu?" Things like that. I'm creating a story (not here though :3) about based in VainGlory. Can someone tell me like words what clothes they wear? I'm bad at stuff like that since things are usually simple. And what do they say in-game?

How your post is written is kind of confusing... if you want to know the clothes they wear or the comments they say go into practice mode, you are able to use all the characters there even if you haven't unlocked them. All the things you would like to know about each hero will be answered ;)
IGN: JustinJr
Server: EU
Tier: PoA

JustinJr
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved