Vainglory Forums

High Elo Taka Not Working For Me?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » September 23, 2015 1:13pm | Report
So I have recently been trying out this new tanky Taka build that is popular in high elo but I never seem to win with him. I usually rush tension bow, then get blazing salvo, defence, and build my blazing salvo into a breaking point. The early game always seems good but then I seem to fall of late game. Any tips?

P.S. I am in tier 6 currently but I used to be in tier 7. Please leave good-natured replies as I just signed up for the forums.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » September 23, 2015 1:23pm | Report
can anyone also tell me how to move this somewhere else? i just realized this is in the wrong section. sorry
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » September 24, 2015 3:55pm | Report
As you have described in your answer, Tension Bow is great early game, but as soon as the enemy team levels up with more HP and armor, this item is almost useless. That is why it is so cheap in the store. By mid-game, I would sell off TB and roll it into Tyrants Monacle or some other WP item that fits your play style and team make up. Whether that is burst damage or sustained damage during the match.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Polymess » September 28, 2015 10:42am | Report
Because in most cases TAKA is useless in late games, and in most cases the worst team mate for solo queueing. If you play TAKA, play with your real life friends as teammates in the same room so that you stay well communicated with you team.

Polymess
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved