Vainglory Forums

Honor of Kings may take over Vainglory???

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » August 9, 2017 5:48am | Report
So Honor of Kings is this game in China owned by Tencent, which is subsided with Riot Games. Honor of Kings is PRETTY big in China. My cousins showed it to me and my brother when we were in China, and it's basically a MOBA too. Tencent id thinking of bringing Honor of Kings over to the American app/play store.
Do you guys think Honor of Kings will overtake Vainglory as the number one Mobile MOBA (I also heard Riot was trying to sue Mobile Legends or something, although I'm not sure that's true), or will it just be in constant competition with Vainglory?

P.S. RIP Dash :(
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » August 9, 2017 7:25am | Report
LilWolfPup wrote:

So Honor of Kings is this game in China owned by Tencent, which is subsided with Riot Games. Honor of Kings is PRETTY big in China. My cousins showed it to me and my brother when we were in China, and it's basically a MOBA too. Tencent id thinking of bringing Honor of Kings over to the American app/play store.
Do you guys think Honor of Kings will overtake Vainglory as the number one Mobile MOBA (I also heard Riot was trying to sue Mobile Legends or something, although I'm not sure that's true), or will it just be in constant competition with Vainglory?

P.S. RIP Dash :(

I honestly doubt it. Since my family lives in China, I have two cousins who love gaming, and they've tried Honor of Kings and so did I. With basically no effort put in and the game is basically a legal copy of league of legends because both are owned by Tencent there is little to no chance that it will be competition against Vainglory. Sure more Chinese people will play it since they, but it's fandom solely resides in China as there hasn't really been much talk of it outside of China. Think of this little "competition" as Overwatch(Vainglory) vs Battleborn(Honor of Kings).(Battleborn is still a decent game, but being released on the same day as Overwatch their sales went down the drain and there was practically no competition for Overwatch as many game news articles claimed)

P.S. Dash will always remain in our hearts :)

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » August 9, 2017 7:34am | Report
You did not say if it had the same gameplay :p So no Reason why Vainglory is cannot be taken over right now is its unique gameplay yeah it does have some assets from other games, BUT ITS A DIFFRENT TYPE OF MOBA. So I agree with TFDeathray

P.S. Dash+Commuity=Vgfire we can never do anything without you :(
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved