Vainglory Forums

Horrible teammates.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0rochimaru » April 21, 2015 7:39am | Report
I recently got up the skill tier three, and within four matches was up to the gold rank. Shortly after, I was forced to endure a barrage of horrible teammates who didn't understand the objective (jungling for twenty minutes while at level 12, running away from team fights so that both of us died). And this wasn't just a few games, it happened almost consistently from five p.m. To 11:30. It took me six hours to get my three wins, when normally it takes me three matches. Also, as a result, I have been dropped down to the bronze rank. Thee was even a match where BOTH of my allies deserted!
I know that complaining on a forum isn't going to change what happened, but it wasn't until yesterday I've had such bad luck with teammates.
IGN:0rochimaru
Mains:catherine,petal,Adagio
Sometimes: Koshka,Ringo Taka
Area: US
Skill Tier: Getting there
Wins: 97

0rochimaru

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved