Vainglory Forums

How am I supposed to do? Ranked match allies.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gianizm » April 21, 2016 5:30pm | Report
Im just playing as Taka, and my team contains Ringo and Catherine. At first I was confident about this but that Catherine take all my minions in jungle and not giving me last hit while he use IGC. I ping him just for making hher know that she's doin it wrong but he ping me back.. And Ringo was not really good in lane so we lose the game with all the pings (?) spreadin everywhere and some kind of Intentional Losing. Before the game ends I see her Cath build and there is two Tornado Trigger, wtf? How the hell she can go ranked match here? Im now in Rock Solid and its always go down on skill tier (before worthy foe) and 2 days been really ruined by matchmaker for team up me with carelesss team. Im so mad and sad at the same time. Why oh why???
Roamer and Jungler.
Usually plays as Catherine or Phinn. Taka and Krul for Jungling.

Gianizm
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 21, 2016 7:47pm | Report
Play with a team, there are so many threads already complaining about a problem with simple solutions

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved