Vainglory Forums

How do I find good team mates?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Caedmon » July 15, 2015 2:42pm | Report
So after playing for a while I'm starting to realize what a huge difference a good team with a well thought out strategy makes. I can usually predict within the first two minutes whether we're going to win or lose the game based on whether my team mates are acting sane or not.

Best predictor: If one team has on iron guard contract and puts their two junglers in competition they're mostly likely going to lose. (That's how I find myself as Taka playing a support role for Ardan, because getting some gold from all the creeps is better than the alternative)...

Anyway, I've tried friending rational players from the matches I'm in, but most of the time they are playing in another game when I try to put together a party. So what's the best strategy for finding a reliable group of people to play with?

Caedmon
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » July 15, 2015 3:56pm | Report
Caedmon wrote:

Best predictor: If one team has on iron guard contract and puts their two junglers in competition they're mostly likely going to lose. (That's how I find myself as Taka playing a support role for Ardan, because getting some gold from all the creeps is better than the alternative)...

Have you watched the tutorial video on how to use the Ironguard Contract in-game? I can't tell if you meant to say "no ironguard contract" or "one ironguard contract". I assume you mean "no ironguard contract". Have you tried splitting your jungle? With you taking those closest to the "Shop" at the center of the map, and then raiding the enemy camps? You can use Kaku to sneak in behind the enemy and steal their camps. Experiment with pulling the mobs as far and out of the way you can to avoid detection. You'd be surprised how far the jungle minions will follow you (almost all the way around and behind the minion mine boss). There is no rule that teams have to share the jungle, and if you get stuck with team mates that don't want to share, adapt! Take is great at stealing camps!

As far as finding good team mates, you can look here, or slowly build a large friend list with good players you've played with, making your chances good that some of them will be on and available.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » July 16, 2015 9:38am | Report
Here's a great place to find allies: http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/chat-groups-for-the-community-find-a-party.15429/
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 9:55am | Report
Keep playing until you rofl stomp a team. Friend your teammates and there you go!
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved