Vainglory Forums

How do I succeed in Simply Amazing?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » February 23, 2015 4:55pm | Report
So I just reached the Simply Amazing tier from solo queueing not too long ago. Was pretty ecstatic until I realized... It sucks up here.

Okay, I take that back, it doesn't suck. But honestly, the teams up here blow my mind. The players are so coordinated when it comes to jungle invasions, ganking, trapping, etc. I could easily hold my own in the hotness, but up here...

Not sure why I'm posting this. I suppose it's cause I'm frustrated & would like some solid advice on how players hold their own in simply amazing. I'd like to move back down to the hotness but that would involve losing, which my teammates wouldn't like. I guess I could play with friends more, but I love the solo queue; playing with friends takes away from the experience for me. Plus I hate letting friends down, which sometimes happens when I get owned by a pro in simply amazing lol. Any pinnacle players willing to explain how they do so well?? Cause I've been wiped by pinnacle teams a few times & it was not pretty :')
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » February 23, 2015 6:48pm | Report
Someone mentioned once past hotness (which I'm still grinding on) the players usually play teamed games so maybe the teams you play with are people who've played with each other for awhile... it would explain why your team lose. Don't get me wrong I'd assume skill-wise everyone is probably on similar level at that tier but nuances like being on a familiar team can turn the tide big time.

Maybe it's like playing pro ball... where everyone is at a similar level, it's the little things that matter?

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ganzi » February 24, 2015 8:25pm | Report
Bootylicious wrote:

So I just reached the Simply Amazing tier from solo queueing not too long ago. Was pretty ecstatic until I realized... It sucks up here.

Okay, I take that back, it doesn't suck. But honestly, the teams up here blow my mind. The players are so coordinated when it comes to jungle invasions, ganking, trapping, etc. I could easily hold my own in the hotness, but up here...

Not sure why I'm posting this. I suppose it's cause I'm frustrated & would like some solid advice on how players hold their own in simply amazing. I'd like to move back down to the hotness but that would involve losing, which my teammates wouldn't like. I guess I could play with friends more, but I love the solo queue; playing with friends takes away from the experience for me. Plus I hate letting friends down, which sometimes happens when I get owned by a pro in simply amazing lol. Any pinnacle players willing to explain how they do so well?? Cause I've been wiped by pinnacle teams a few times & it was not pretty :')

I feel you. Play in a team. Solo queuing is tough at that skill tier. I win about 4/10 games solo queuing in simply amazing, but in teamed matches, my win percentage has been 100% ... So far :)
Server: North America
Skill tier:Simply Amazing
Karma level:18
Main: Ardan
Secondary: Catherine
Carry choice: Ringo
Wins: 208

Ganzi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved