Vainglory Forums

How is it possible that the Matchmaking Ranked and Casual is broken?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by godofknife » April 26, 2018 1:31pm | Report
So, I would like to utter disappointment in my latest ranked match last 20 minutes ago. What I want to utter my disappointment is how is it that the unranked player can join Mid to high tier match?

So, I pick Koshka since she is my main heroine. I play through the game and it was totally hard carry (given from the picture below). In the early game, I completely dominated the game even easily kill 5 enemies. However, late game I was completely overpowered. The enemies are starting to get clever and know I was a threat which they started to buy Aegis all 4 of them except Ardan captain enemy team despite the only crystal user Koshka.

TBH, I never see pro Lyra users use Weapon build. I might say this is a bit trolling for me. As for Krul, the player is even more trolling and sometimes just go quiet in base for like 1 minute. THAT 1 minute gives the enemy more chance to develop while you are leveled behind. I sensed something wrong. So, I checked vgpro.gg site. Turns out he was unranked. No wonder why we can hardly push the objective. If it was casual, then it's fine because he might be practicing. But, this is ranked match. Moreover, the difference level is so high. I felt like i was having battle 3vs5 instead of 5vs5. Why isn't unranked join with unranked players ranked match? Matchmaking is clearly broken in vainglory. Because of this, I lost 25 points. THAT IS HUGE. Seriously, I have no issue if it is casual or when I have 4 unranked players join with me in casual because that's practice in leading your low tiers friend. But in ranked match, that's war. Bringing a wooden stick in gun fight is like asking for suicide in ranked match.

What i hope from the dev is to fix the matchmaking ASAP. I don't like having to fight UNEQUAL match. If the enemy team is weak, i wouldnt be satisfied. If the team is weak, then it feels like we battle solo. I would like to have equal power match and balance even in party.

Link SS:
https://ibb.co/cM7Gtc

(For the good publicity of players, IGN is crossed out)

godofknife

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved