Vainglory Forums

How many mains/secondaries should you have

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monzer » September 13, 2015 6:45pm | Report
I've only been playing via glory for a short time and so far I've only really been using Ringo in matches. In the other games I play compeditively, like smash bros, people tend to have 2-3 mains, does this hold through to vainglory as well.

I've also been wondering who I shoukd main if I were to pick up another character, does anyone have any advice on who's viable and who isn't. I've also been wondering if there is s tier list for this game or anything.

Monzer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » September 13, 2015 9:46pm | Report
All the Heroes are viable. But I would stay away from Skye in ranked matches.
Learn two of each role. Couple laners, junglers, supports. This way when you want to climb those early rank tiers you can always let your teammates pick their Heroes first, chances are they're picking who they're most comfortable with. After they pick their Heroes and roles, you fill in the missing component and make a balanced team.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SCITHIRO » September 28, 2015 7:43pm | Report
Yes it is very hard to get multiple characters bought and ready to play my suggestion is to buy your main permanently go to solo practice and test them there then in a game I bought one character with ice because it is a grind and why not support such a amazing and phenomenal game

SCITHIRO
Quote | PM | +Rep by LightningT » October 6, 2015 10:16pm | Report
He's expensive, but if u can, buy Vox. Best hero in the game hands down. If you can't get him, get Glaive because Glaive isn't very expensive. Also Glaive can fill every role, so you can play him every game ;). Kind of hard tho, but he's fun.

LightningT

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved