Vainglory Forums

How to reach Simply Amazing

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by The_Ezzz » August 18, 2015 9:47am | Report
Every one that plays Vainglory has lost a match, it is no big deal. The only thing that is different from you and a Vainglorious player is you mindset and perception. Let's start with your mindset, what do you do when you die in-game? Do you take a sip of your drink? Well, that might be the problem, a death is valuable time to calm down and think, "what just happened?" "How did I die?" "How can I prevent this from happening a second time?". These are the questions you need to ask yourself. After you have done that you look at the scoreboard to see what items the enemy has picked up, in the end those are the ones that killed you, you have to counter them. If a krul deals all of his damage in 3 seconds because he bought attack speed items, counter it. If you got stunned by Ardan's Gauntlet and then died, counter it. If you can find a way to become after every death you will get up there. Always think of your position, focus and build in fights, "what are your strenghts?", "what are your weaknesses?" And finally "How do I prevent the enemy from reaching this weakness.

If you are a good player but your teammates die constantly, do the same. Think about what they could have done better. Could you have helped them? Did you position yourself effectively? Did you use your abilities at the right time?

I hope you picked something useful up,
Thanks for reading
EU Server IGN: The_Ezra
Skill Tier: Hotness(7) Gold
Karma lvl: 20
Account lvl: 20
Favourite Heroes: Vox, Skaarf, Catherine, Taka

The_Ezzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 18, 2015 10:06am | Report
I play for fun. How good I am is the byproduct of that. I hope you find the same conclusion of why to play vainglory. If you play to win, you will end up not enjoying yourself and trying to win instead of enjoy.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by The_Ezzz » August 18, 2015 12:09pm | Report
I did not mean to come across in an offensive way, I enjoy Vainglory the same way most people do, I am hereby just trying to help others step up their game if they are ready for it. I personally enjoy Vainglory and the challenge it brings to me to improve throughout. It is also a personal thing that I do not want to be at the same place I started off a year ago, improvement is always welcome to me. Im sorry that you thought I meant it different but I support everything you say as well.
EU Server IGN: The_Ezra
Skill Tier: Hotness(7) Gold
Karma lvl: 20
Account lvl: 20
Favourite Heroes: Vox, Skaarf, Catherine, Taka

The_Ezzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheManTheMythTheLegend » August 18, 2015 9:12pm | Report
Reaching high level tiers as simply amazing just requires you to be good with several characters, counter build well, and be able to accurately predict enemy movements. It's not that tough once you get the hang of it
IGN - KillerInstincts
Skill Tier - Simply Amazing Gold *Before Compression :(*
Main - Skaarf, Joule, Catherine
Alts - Glaive, Taka
"You can't get got; you gotta go get. If you get got you can't go get, but if you go get its hard to get got."

TheManTheMythTheLegend
Notable (9)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved