Vainglory Forums

I have learned the secret to soloQ

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Djmikewhite » April 28, 2015 9:38am | Report
Play as a character you can solo with. Since I started playing only Petal, a character who I can 1v3 with and solo kraken, I have started winning a ton, a brought my rank up quite a bit. Yeah my teammates might be 2/15, but I carry us to win 90% of the time
VAINGLORY | LEAGUE
IGN: Djmikewhite | IGN: Djmikewhite
Region: North America | Region: NA
Main Hero: Petal, Ardan, SAW | Main: Sona, Soraka, Warwick
Skill Tier: Getting There (Gold) | Ranking: Silver 4
Karma Level: 13 | Twitch: dj_mikewhite
Wins: 119 | XBONE: djmikewhite

Djmikewhite
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » April 28, 2015 9:58am | Report
Solo with Skill Tier: "Getting There"

Please tell us more as soon as you reach SA. :D

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » April 28, 2015 7:29pm | Report
I didn't want to believe it at first, because I wanted to think I had accomplished something, but Simply Amazing still has a ton of baddies and idiots in it. I'm stuck in SA solo queuing, and it's awful.
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » April 28, 2015 7:45pm | Report
Players from NA and SEA has more trolls from what i have observed. So don't say your getting paired with noobs,.. Your just paired with trolls :P
IGN: GodlyAssault
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Koshka/Adagio
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Karma Level: 3
Wins: 10

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by iGuapalupe » April 29, 2015 12:57am | Report
Instalocking on the olny character your good with Ian not how you win games my friend. You ruin the game for your team bc you pretty much saying screw ya I'm gonna be ... Idc what ya do.. And that is not what this game is about you need to play with other characters in order to learn the game. If you olny know pedal you don't know how other people play other characters and you'll find your self stuck in low teirs for a long time. It's a team based game so focused on how to benifit your team rather than your self. Being selfish will get you no were my friend, in Vainglory and in real life. And btw when I have a install just on my team I just don't pick. Reason why I allways pick last. Also bc I'm great with all characters😋

IGN: GuapOnVertigoTwo
Follow me on Twitter before add message me on Twitter to play
Twitter: @iGuapalupe
I'm a very experienced player just on a new account
Old accounts iGuapalupe and GuapOnVertigoTwo both are hotness

iGuapalupe
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Djmikewhite » April 29, 2015 10:15am | Report
I'm not saying instalock. I never instalock, but I can play petal in all areas, I can build tank petal, I can build an petal, I can build anything petal and win. I've gone from bronze getting there to gold not bad in one streak because I'm carrying the teams. I literally have not lost a game since changing to playing as petal in soloQ, and literally soloing the games.
VAINGLORY | LEAGUE
IGN: Djmikewhite | IGN: Djmikewhite
Region: North America | Region: NA
Main Hero: Petal, Ardan, SAW | Main: Sona, Soraka, Warwick
Skill Tier: Getting There (Gold) | Ranking: Silver 4
Karma Level: 13 | Twitch: dj_mikewhite
Wins: 119 | XBONE: djmikewhite

Djmikewhite
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LastUsername » May 6, 2015 12:08pm | Report
like, literally?

LastUsername
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MATR1X » May 6, 2015 10:22pm | Report
Djmikewhite wrote:

I'm not saying instalock. I never instalock, but I can play petal in all areas, I can build tank petal, I can build an petal, I can build anything petal and win. I've gone from bronze getting there to gold not bad in one streak because I'm carrying the teams. I literally have not lost a game since changing to playing as petal in soloQ, and literally soloing the games.

Lol, guess what I did until Decentish. Yeah, Crystal Petal. However, your own skill can take only take you so far. This is a team game, and once you get on to higher tiers, you'll get roflstomped if you and your teammates aren't on the same page.

Have you ever faced fed opponents? (Probably not, because you're in Getting There)

No matter what hero you use, 2vs1 or 3vs1 is almost impossible.
Add me: MATR1X

Between Pretty Good and Hotness

Main: Petal or Krul

MATR1X
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved