Vainglory Forums

I have seen stupid decisions,I have seen worst decision and I have seen bad decisions but I have never seen stupid bad worst decision that goes by the name of malena the broken piece of cancer that hero and the ones who play it should be purged from this game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PaRaDoX » June 30, 2018 1:40pm | Report
Malena is so broken right now its the most broken victory 100% guaranteed trash hero you don't need any slight skill to use it every ****ing match now is against malena the laner,captain and jungler all in the same kit the cancer like its cancer player, its kit is broken, its damage is broken everything about it is broken.

PaRaDoX
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SaintSoldier » July 13, 2018 10:28pm | Report
I uh never actually see people play malene in higher tiers

SaintSoldier
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aethenium » July 14, 2018 3:51pm | Report
While Malene is certainly good, its also dependent on how the players deal with her. You will eventually have to learn how to play around Malene and prevent her from winning lane and farming up for items. She loses to range + poke because she's a mid-range mage, and by being a mage in the first place she is squishy and can die easily to a good gank with CC.
EXTRA THICC

Aethenium
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by minobaloko » November 29, 2018 10:12am | Report
Aethenium wrote:

While Malene is certainly good, its also dependent on how the players deal with her. You will eventually have to learn how to play around Malene and prevent her from winning lane and farming up for items. She loses to range + poke because she's a mid-range mage, and by being a mage in the first place she is squishy and can die easily to a good gank with CC.

I uh never really observe individuals play malene in higher levels

minobaloko

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved