Vainglory Forums

I just want some opinions on a subject

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » May 12, 2017 6:42pm | Report
Ok, My team mate and I made a guild last season and we have tried to work on it but it just hasn't been happening. We have gone through 3 situations where an officer kicked everyone from the guild, plenty of mass leaving spree's by members, and are now down to the point where we can't find anyone decent to recruit.

I don't want a serious fame grind guild, but I would like a competitive one where everyone will party with each other and we won't have a situation where we have 20 members, but it takes us half the season just to hit level 10.

A friend of mine suggested I make a recruitment forum in the VG fire forums or the Vainglory forums. The idea kind of appealed to me so I thought about it. But then another friend told me that the idea seemed stupid, and most guilds that try that are just desperate for members and usually get nowhere.

Does anyone have opinions on this? I don't know if it would be a good idea or a bad idea to make a recruitment forum so I would appreciate any advice any of you have. Thanks!
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagikarpUsedHyperBeam » May 12, 2017 7:42pm | Report
It's a good idea to set up a recruitment guild. All of the largest guilds do it. Look at iCon for example: every season they probably go through at least 150 members each season, and the only way a guild like that can survive is by having several recruitment posts. Get people you know you can trust into the officer position, someone that you know is mature and trustworthy. Also make sure to set up some kind of platform where you can communicate outside of VG, and do more than what mediocre guilds do. Use a platform like Discord or Band. Last thing: make sure you have a good set of rules in your guild, and that they are reinforced.

MagikarpUsedHyperBeam
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » May 13, 2017 8:00am | Report
WELL
next time only officer the people who have been in the guild for a long time and are at least in the top 5 (for guild fame)
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved