Vainglory Forums

I leave the game for 1 and a half year and then I return to find it went down the shit drain

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PaRaDoX » June 17, 2018 3:39pm | Report
I leave for 1 and a half year then come back to find how **** this game has become I know that games by time become better but this game became worst,worst at everything and all the new heroes(after grumpjaw and beyond) are utter ******** and they are brainlessly added , just a copy from other heroes with ridiculous stats,and those infinite cameras you get are stupid gone are the days when the team has to rely on support to get vision now everyone has it and the mines are obsolete oh and add to it the infinite healing potion that does not take space.

PaRaDoX
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LoW_Freeman » June 17, 2018 8:24pm | Report
5v5 is gradually killing the traditional 3v3, which was Vainglory's unique playstyle. Those free camera sand and healing salves have ridiculously lowered down the importance of captain role, contraption and fountain.

LoW_Freeman
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved