Vainglory Forums

I love the game, but...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by barbzilla » October 5, 2016 5:42am | Report
So I really do enjoy the game. I am usually only a light Moba player (as in very few hours), but this game keeps me playing for some reason. That said I feel there are a few things that need to be worked on.

1: Hero balance, while it isn't terrible for the most part, some heroes are just trash. If we could just bring them up to the median level I'd be happy.

2: I'm really not a fan of the way matchmaking works in Battle Royal. It isn't just that it selects a random hero for you, but the fact that the matchmaking seems to have absolutely no clue what makes a decent team. Half the time the matches are either completely one sides, or we end up with an AFK right off the bat.

3: The items are a lot more balanced now, but some of them need tweaking IMO (though not by much, just enough to maybe see some more of the utility and defensive gear actually get used instead of the same 3-5 items.

Still though, it is a rather fun game and I've enjoyed it thus far.

barbzilla

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved