Vainglory Forums

I want a play jungle. Should i buy Blackfeather or Taka?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by blackcat » December 20, 2015 10:07am | Report
Please give a suggestion. Thank you.

blackcat
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » December 20, 2015 10:23am | Report
Taka, his kaku can let you invade more safely, and xretsu is great for bursting a laner from the bushes

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 20, 2015 12:24pm | Report
Taka because black feather is more of a laner and honestly does much better there.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheLavaKnightTL » December 20, 2015 1:13pm | Report
If you want to play jungle, Taka is better. He can stick to the bushes and overall does much better in jungle than Blackfeather, though I have seen a few Blackfeathers play jungle and do well.

TheLavaKnightTL
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » December 20, 2015 1:15pm | Report
Blackfeather is definitely the stronger hero in all roles right now. Many people suspect a nerf for him in the next patch, but until then he is the better choice.

Taka is more ezmode in early tiers since all his abilities are nondirectional next to no-skill required, you just select an enemy > activate skills > and delete. In the higher tiers he will struggle more as players won't let you get off so easy and you will have to use strategic skill in order to be successful with Taka.

I'd go with BF even if Taka will get you more wins in these early tiers, Developers have shown they're uncomfortable with assassin types and probably got less love for heroes that don't have skillshots.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » December 20, 2015 2:43pm | Report
Honestly I would go for koshaka or glaive. Koshaka has hpgreat burst and is fairly easy to learn, while glaive is much harder to play correctly but when played well has high health and high damage. They are both (probably) not going to receive a nerd or buff within the next patches so you don't have to worry about completely having to change your play style. One jungler that is actually surprisingly good against uncoordinated teams is Petal, when built crystal, her ult can literally one shot squishys such as taka and Celeste.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by YoungGold » December 20, 2015 3:22pm | Report
Black feather is more of a late game jungle hero and taka is more of a early mid game.

YoungGold
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » December 20, 2015 4:35pm | Report
@Halcius

Blackfeather is an assassin too.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » December 20, 2015 7:38pm | Report
That is his stated role yes but he is not played the same as the first two assassins koshka and taka, they get in eliminate and get out with high burst, low sustain, fast movespeed. The ingame description lists his WP path as an assassin when in practice players have shown that he does better as a sustaining jungle warrior and instead it his CP path where his assassin playstyle is better suited to.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by blackcat » December 22, 2015 9:17am | Report
Thanks guys! :)

blackcat

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved