Vainglory Forums

Ideas For The 1.13 Update?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vainglory - Keegen » December 22, 2015 6:24pm | Report
Honestly, in the 1.13 update I really want SEMC to implement some kind of Match History like in League, this basically allows other players to view your stats and that would be really cool to see in the 1.13.

Plus I have been hearing rumors about this new hero and it would be cool to see another hero
added to the game in update 1.13.

What do you guys want to see? Anything in particular. Also what do you guys think about my
match history idea?

Vainglory - Keegen
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » December 22, 2015 6:34pm | Report
Well for starters, I think Reim (the new hero) is going to come out in that patch, the match history thing seems great, but I don't think that it will be implemented until a few patches later. They're not going to add in 2 heroes in the same patch... Never works that way. I predict that the next patch will come out in January 13, when season 1 ends.

blade430
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vainglory - Keegen » December 22, 2015 6:38pm | Report
I'm so glad you mentioned the new hero's name, I could not for the life of me remember his name.
But yeah I'm excited to see him added to the game.

Vainglory - Keegen
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ryuga68 » December 30, 2015 3:33am | Report
i think i want karma system fixed and of course your fight history like how much you win or how much you kill in game
Blood for blood.
Falling isn't reason for giving up

Ryuga68
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Entvision » December 30, 2015 12:04pm | Report
Well, for one, I keep on glitching out when in a match, and it keeps on banning me for leaving the match when i didn't. Does any of you have this problem? Also, I think that they should more space to the map, like the ability to go into the mine when the minion mine is your teams. That way there can be the 5v5 option.

Entvision
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 30, 2015 1:55pm | Report
3 v 3 is fine for vain glory and quite honestly I'd like it to stay like that, I'd rather not vain glory becomes the next league of legends or Dota. I don't care whether your a hard core MOBA player. Vainglory's simplicity is unique and I feel like it should stay like that.

A bug that I'd like removed happens someone times to me when everyone accepts, my vain glory's timer for accepting then resets to 20 and then freezes. From there I have to reopen the game to pick my hero and it disables the ability to use skins and quite frankly I don't know if this happens to anyone else but I'd like it removed.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Equ1 » December 30, 2015 3:20pm | Report
Can confirm, occurs frequently for me,
Server: South-East Asia
Average Tier: Pretty Good (6) / Silver (Only 'Cancerous' Solo Queue)
Wins: 486 as of 02/01/2016
Main Heroes:
  • Lane: WP Ringo, WP/CP SAW, CP Skye
  • Jungle: WP Glaive or WP Joule, CP Ringo or CP Vox or CP Skye, WP/CP Taka or CP Koshka
  • Support: Aftershock Catherine, Breaking Point Ardan
Which hero I choose is fully dependent on what heroes my teammates are playing.
If you ever see me in casual, just note I am just having fun, and will likely make unusual hero choices.

Equ1
Quote | PM | +Rep by WelshWizard » December 30, 2015 7:43pm | Report
Bluetooth some bug fix. Android music mute option. Yeah I know beating a dead horse but damn I want it!!

WelshWizard
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved