Vainglory Forums

If I had a dollar for every time my support builds warhorn first, I'd be rich

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » September 28, 2015 9:02am | Report
Seriously, in skill tier 5, there are still players who builds warhorns as support items above crucibles or renewal? Come on :/ What's the point if that support doesn't even engage or ping us where he or she is going to dive in. Also, recently just played with Catherines who builds all CP >.< my glaive had more support items than her. Serioudly, groupchat is needed especially for those of us in single queue. Devs please :(

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » September 28, 2015 3:16pm | Report
I think the easiest solution is to play support yourself. In Vain Glory, sometimes you can only depend on yourself to build the appropriate items and try your hardest winning with a group of strangers.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » September 28, 2015 9:31pm | Report
*Plays support* dives in, pings team to dive in with me. Team leaves me left for dead. Every time I use my ult as fortress, team doesn't do anything

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » September 29, 2015 6:57am | Report
It might be crazy or stupid, but you could always try and build a hybrid support? It's probably not as effective as a full fledge support, but something worth maybe trying in a casual match?
IGN: ShadowDust
My Playable: Koshka, Joule, Celeste, Lyra, Catherine, Ringo, Vox
Working on: Kestrel, Fortress, Saw
Skill: Fluctuates
Server: NA

[Note: I'm always looking for new teammates and the heroes I work on depend on the rotation (I don't own all of them just yet)]

ShadowDust
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkiRacer007 » September 29, 2015 10:52am | Report
Hey, I read this and amended my Catherine build based on your feedback. Guess what! Winning again. Thanks for posting. It has helped me become a better support for my team. Funny, seem to be ok without the noob war horn item. Time and a place; right? Cheers.
IGN: ScarletIllyria
Main: Catherine or Adagio (can lane or support with A)
Alt: Celeste
Tier 5 (and mojo rising)

SkiRacer007
Quote | PM | +Rep by HugoRune » September 30, 2015 1:47pm | Report
I personally never build warhorn. Contraption and sfiversteel are my prefs with fountain/crucible in there, but def contraption first to keep an eye not the enemy.

The only exception to that is if I'm paired with Krul + Saw and they are getting raped by faster characters, then its an escape tool

HugoRune
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LightningT » October 6, 2015 10:10pm | Report
At least you got someone playing support lol, if they're playing support than that means your playing carry, so... carry lol. Tier 5 is what, decentish? Not that hard to get out of, just play vox, play lane, get a sorrow blade, breaking point, and reflex block and then just fight. Also, just remember that your not the only one who gets these bad supports on his team. You may not realize it, but you probably play against stupid supports a lot, and those are the games you win. Vainglory is actually really balanced it's just hard to notice sometimes.

LightningT

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved