Vainglory Forums

If you ping a lot of "???".......you might be a n a-hole...a la Jeff Foxworthy

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by GreenShrike » April 19, 2015 4:56pm | Report
once every ten games or so I encounter some idiot who starts pinging "?"'s like crazy after they do something dumb and die. Two games today it happened so the frequency seems to be picking up. It is really annoying because it is almost always their own fault. No doubt I make mistakes, but I have never "?" Pinged a Ringo at the top of the lane when I died in the jungle.

I was just in a game where the Stupid little kitty started pinging the Vox on my team like crazy. I couldn't even figure out why. The kitty finally pouted and left the game. Sucks because it was the first game I had lost as Ringo in a long time.

Is anyone else tired of the questions??????????? Lol. Sorry for the Venting! Ventglorious....

GreenShrike
Quote | PM | +Rep by GreenShrike » April 19, 2015 8:14pm | Report
Wow, just happened again...I was holding the lane just fine (well in hand frankly) against 2 and 3 invaders, and had 3k I needed to buy upgrades with. Pinged my teammates I was going to base and then got a ??? Mandness from a Krul. Our Celeste had died like six times already. Maybe he was mad I couldn't stop her from pushing into the turret and getting ganked by glaive every other minute.

GreenShrike
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » April 20, 2015 6:55am | Report
i have this happen all the time when ik my team is dead and the opponents are all out in the open im not gonna be the dumb one and get my team aced but that doesnt stop my team from pinging me non stop but thats just how it is ppl are dumb and dont know the game well imo that gets a low skill dishonor i dont wanna dishonor someone but in these cases i have to
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splintermaster » April 20, 2015 8:07am | Report
Read the above post title "you've been Honered", I put it in the wrong one, oops

Splintermaster
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Djmikewhite » April 21, 2015 4:31pm | Report
I use it if someone is REALLY dumb (oh theres 3 of them and one of me, I clearly see them attacking the turret, so I'll come from their side at them, get stunned, and die without doing any damage) or if lane is missing to warn, like it's supposed to be used.
VAINGLORY | LEAGUE
IGN: Djmikewhite | IGN: Djmikewhite
Region: North America | Region: NA
Main Hero: Petal, Ardan, SAW | Main: Sona, Soraka, Warwick
Skill Tier: Getting There (Gold) | Ranking: Silver 4
Karma Level: 13 | Twitch: dj_mikewhite
Wins: 119 | XBONE: djmikewhite

Djmikewhite
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 21, 2015 6:30pm | Report
I played with this little punk recently who kept pinging cuz we got ganked early game, enemy kept on ganking and we couldnt farm. The little prick kept the smileys and question marks going all over the map until ardan n i started getting our build up and was able to win the match, no thaks to the deadbeat troll. I couldnt remember his name or id call him out. to hell with the rules.

longdongkim
Notable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved