Vainglory Forums

I'm done with this game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » June 13, 2015 5:37pm | Report
i can't handle the gibberish, and the game doesn't allow for turning sound off.

Yea, keep making gibberish monologue, shove it.
Wait, they are not even qualified to be gibberish, they are repetitive, unresponsive, which is like a speaker in a conversation when the speaker do not connect to anyone, which is totally brain-damaged.

Darkness is in you, semc, and in the game you made.
You are sons of satan.
Some uneducated people may not recognize your subliminal foulness. But the truth is You lack creativity, you lack content, you lack concept, you lacks humanity.
I dont have much to say because you are unspeakable. I mean, the world is a sewer, and you are just one piece of ****, so no need to be shamed of yourself. Just because you are not the only rapist in a gang rape, you don't need to be ashamed when exposed to judgement, in your logic, right? So don't be ashamed. But I'm ashamed for you.
You know what you are, semc? I think you know but you never tell the truth. You are liers. You are a parasite, using work of others and resources of others to put together your Confucius gibberish, which could destroy the world because Your Confucius gibberish is a disease, which dismantle healthy brains with its subliminal poison.
You have no authenticity, but what is ten times worse is you take other authentic things to make them gibberish, which as side effects, nullify work of others.
darkness is always subliminal, and the center of darkness is Confucianism.

Anyone who don't know what Confucianism is, google Confucianism.
I think culture of semc is Confucianism and they are Confucianist.

I'm not here to criticize you, I'm only a mirror, why do you think a mirror can criticize you?
Why don't you look into yourself and find why!

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheFierceQueen » June 14, 2015 5:10am | Report
It's his time of the month, shhh.... 😏
Just leave him to sip on his hatorade in peace.
Xoxo your fiercest queen
I don't wear fashion, fashion wears me~ ?
(flips hair)

TheFierceQueen
Quote | PM | +Rep by MPimpovic » June 14, 2015 7:27am | Report
Wtf

MPimpovic
Quote | PM | +Rep by KingKush » June 19, 2015 11:03am | Report
Crystal meth is one helluva drug

KingKush
Quote | PM | +Rep by TEDDE » June 19, 2015 4:01pm | Report
Somebody needs to lay off the drugs.

Wtf even is this
Hardcore Ardan player andnobodycantellyouotherwisecoughcough.

IGN: TEDDE

TEDDE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zeelot » June 20, 2015 7:57pm | Report
This game is done with you...oooohh plot twist

Zeelot

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved