Vainglory Forums

I'm so confused..... Weird learning curve

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 26, 2016 2:05am | Report
So yeah after around 5 day- 1 week, i only play cath (which is my most comfy hero) and after that i tried Skye again after someone insta-lock Cath, and i am surprised, i suddenly got better at Skye, out of 3 match my best record are 16/5/13 KDA, And the other 2 matches was pretty good too i think it was 8/5/4 and 13/7/8 KDA. So it musn't be a coincidence i just confused, anyone can explain what happen? :/

O yea my build was
-Frostburn
-Shatterglass
-Myth something (usually last)
-Crucible
-metal jacket
-Boot

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 26, 2016 4:30am | Report
And just attained my first [ever!!!] 2 vs 3 match. I was late 2 min into the game cause of internet, and halfway, the Ping-spammer Joule Deserted. Luckily the Ardan was great, he trapped the enemies and i shot the enemy down. I used the build above and got 12/7/11 KDA rate. I'm really grateful to the Ardan

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 26, 2016 6:31am | Report
My guess hoW You got better is that you have played longer so have better game sense then you had before, my guess is that you could pick up almost any hero and play better with them then you could have before

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 26, 2016 6:34am | Report
Just in 1 week? I stopped using Skye for about a week, and suddenly i got good record with her? Ehehehe guess i'm lucky

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 26, 2016 6:38am | Report
That to XD, you be surprised on how much better you can get in such a short amount of time

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved