Vainglory Forums

Im tired of this

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » November 13, 2015 7:32am | Report
Closed
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » November 13, 2015 9:08am | Report
she can lane or jungle but most people in lower ranks only see her jungle so they assume that is her role.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » November 13, 2015 10:08am | Report
wasnt disagreeing with you lol. yes it would have been best for him to lane, maybe he wasn't aware of joules flexibility.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vocareadregnum » November 15, 2015 7:27am | Report
bro i have one game with an adagio and i m catherine , our laner is a celeste.... problem is that bloody son of a b....h gotten killed 12 times in a row on lane , fine , but me and adagio were the only ones fighting while this moron teammate of us continue to stand and fight the opposition , lanersn Are supposed to kite , morever u r celeste and u have a longer range than majority of us , no excuse for close combat. eventually me and adagio managed to bring the game to near victory and guess wat ? we are htiing the last turret of the opposition whilst this noobit was hitting the vain crystsl before turret was completely destroyed ! Was he stupid or wat ?! ultimately, we were defeated marginally courtesy of this foolishness of this idiot , ign hquan sea server , if u ever meet this piece of **** some where , Do not and i mean Do not play with him, he is definitely a troller and one ********ed mfking ****head, hope he get banned permanently , tks for listening to my ranting , i felt much better so i wun go out and murder pple on e streets lolz

vocareadregnum
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » November 15, 2015 8:26am | Report

bro i have one game with an adagio and i m catherine , our laner is a celeste.... problem is that bloody son of a b....h gotten killed 12 times in a row on lane , fine , but me and adagio were the only ones fighting while this moron teammate of us continue to stand and fight the opposition , lanersn Are supposed to kite , morever u r celeste and u have a longer range than majority of us , no excuse for close combat. eventually me and adagio managed to bring the game to near victory and guess wat ? we are htiing the last turret of the opposition whilst this noobit was hitting the vain crystsl before turret was completely destroyed ! Was he stupid or wat ?! ultimately, we were defeated marginally courtesy of this foolishness of this idiot , ign hquan sea server , if u ever meet this piece of **** some where , Do not and i mean Do not play with him, he is definitely a troller and one ********ed mfking ****head, hope he get banned permanently , tks for listening to my ranting , i felt much better so i wun go out and murder pple on e streets lolz

were you playing in casual? He/she could've been a complete beginner. Stop complaining about your teammates if you are solo queing, because you are taking the risk.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » November 17, 2015 6:27am | Report
vocareadregnum you are right. There should be a list of bad people to play against so that people who actually know how to play don't get involved with these TOXIC players. Why don't they LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME RIGHT. I was just playing with this cocky Celeste who thinks she is all that because she is Celeste, but man 4/12? I was 11/5 and she was pinging me for "making bad plays". Excuse me but I dont see her contributing- only to the enemy team by giving them free kills and gold.

SEA region is TOXIC.

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrisbeth » November 17, 2015 1:06pm | Report
anthilltaco wrote:

In the end I threw the match which was a ranked one btw.

I understand your frustration, but I feel your actions were far worse.

Chrisbeth
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » November 19, 2015 5:08pm | Report
Agreed. Throwing the match is way worse. Besides, assume joule will jungle unless stated. She makes a good jungler. Besides, Most players get rekt as joule or black feather trying to lane against Celeste and ringo and saw.

KuntFu
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » December 4, 2015 6:04pm | Report
The OP needs to stop quitting things. Games, Threads..
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved