Vainglory Forums

Importance of balanced builds

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » September 30, 2015 3:08pm | Report
This is to address vainglory players. If you, or your teammates, are struggling against an 'OP' hero, it is more than likely being caused by ineffective building rather than the hero itself. I fell that in this game defense is being incredibly underused. If you look over the skills of heroes, you should get the general idea that the base damage is rather high. Because of this, defense is much more important than it is in other mobas. Chain mail, when you look at what it gives, has an incredible value, especially if the defense works the same as LOL where 100 armor = 50% damage reduction and 200= 75% (rate of change exponentially decays.) getting that one item practically makes most attack damage orientated heroes rather ineffective in fulfilling their purpose. This, of course, is why those heroes usually only do well early game. Overall, what I am saying is that before you decide to build attack or Crystal, especially when you are in lane, remember that defense may save you a lot of trouble as it has an extraordinary amount of value. (Chain mail has a fairly low cost for what it does) I am sorry if I got the wrong item. The item I am referring to gives you like 185 armor. (Which is crazy!) So, you get the point. :)
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved