Vainglory Forums

In Game Stats not updating

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZeBearJew » March 11, 2019 2:01am | Report
Hi guys,

I have been experiencing an issue with my in-game stats for the last few days. I've been playing ranked 3v3 and 5v5 matches yesterday and today, however, I've recently noticed that my in-game stats are not updating. I am receiving ranking points for the wins I got which is all good but neither my KDA nor my games played nor win rates for roles/heroes is changing. Furthermore, if I look at recent matches played, the last game I can see on there is from 07/03 and I've played a good 10 games since.

This is the case for both, in game stats which you can find under your avatar and going to the last tab and also for VG pro. Does anyone know what the issue could be? Does this also mean that that 10+ games I've played over the last few days will not be accounted for in my stats?

Hope this all makes sense and this is ok to post, I'm a newbie on the forum!

ZeBearJew
Quote | PM | +Rep by pernica » March 12, 2019 5:07am | Report
VGpro is not updating. The ingame stats are loaded directly from there.

There must be an issue with the API.
Already asked them on twitter, still awaiting for the reply:
https://twitter.com/vainglorystatus

pernica
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by deangray » May 20, 2022 3:38pm | Report
Thanks!

deangray

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved