Vainglory Forums

In-Game Talking?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by The_Chief » March 5, 2015 4:31pm | Report
The new buttons they added in with the last update are cool but am I the only one who thinks we need actual in-game talking? Very difficult to convey what I'm trying to accomplish to my teammates sometimes
Name: The_Chief
Karma Level: 20
Main: Taka, Krul, Koshka
Pretty Good At: Glaive, Saw, Celeste, Ardan
Practicing: Adagio, Joule

The_Chief
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » March 5, 2015 7:15pm | Report
I think they are scared of people abusing each other

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PhilthyPhil » March 5, 2015 7:20pm | Report
Yeah I would love that. They responded to me on twitter about wanting to avoid unwanted conversations. Because I'm sure just as I would love to call people ****ing idiots, that's what they are afraid of. I suggested being able to mute people if need be but I'd love to talk strategy. Even in hero selection would be nice to talk about a plan. Leaves us not being able to help coach someone things they don't know. More bad than good unfortunately would occur.

PhilthyPhil
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 6, 2015 6:39am | Report
a better form of chat would be a set amount of commands made by SEM to control the language and still be able to allow players to get messages actual messages to their team example: "dont capture minion mine" "gather at gold mine" "support lane for a few" and so on

this would eliminate the discrimination we all fear from a chat but give the advantages of having a chat
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlottoBrah » March 6, 2015 9:02am | Report
Better comm is always a good thing, but I agree quick pings to get the point across is better. I can see someone trying to type at base or out in the field, rather than playing consistently. Teammates end up getting slaughtered that way.

Personally I'm good with the current comm. A go ping tells me where help is needed, which is usually enough.
IGN: BlottoBrah
Karma Level: 19
Region: NA

BlottoBrah
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved