Vainglory Forums

Individual Season Payouts - based on ranked

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Eluken » March 5, 2016 1:59pm | Report
Hello, this topic has been bothering me for a while, as I feel that it would benefit everyone, more or less, depending on their skill tier:
Firstly, I think that it's unfair for someone that reaches 'VAINGLORIOUS' go get the same reward as someone that reaches 'NOT BAD' for example. What I mean by this is that in both cases, the players get nothing, as there is no reward for the skill tier that you achieve, which doesn't feel right for most, especially high skill tier players, get nothing in return in terms of ice and glory, to reward their effort and skill. Furthermore, this might make some players not bother ranking any further, as they might think thst you only get a badge which only you can see as a reward. On the other hand, if there was a reward, which eorked a bit like the 'guild payout', more players will try harder to get better at the game so they can get to the higher ranks(6-7+) and Therefore get a bigger payout.

Thanks for taking the time to read it and sorry for anu gramatical mistakes as english is not my native language. I really want the team to implement this so help me get promote this thread if you agree by sharing it!

Eluken
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » March 9, 2016 7:46pm | Report
It's not a bad idea, but the only problem with that is I've seen people ranked Not bad rack up close to 40k fame and guys that are DCT,PG,SA,VG only hit like 5-10k fame so I don't really see how it would be fair to them to get a bonus just solely on rank. because the other guy stuck at NB is constantly playing with guildmates that range from JB to VG so their actual Rank value is pretty ****py in most cases but those are the guys that are racking up levels for the guild so everyone can get decent pay out for ICE/Glory. I racked up close to 15k fame for my guild in a month bouncing back and for between NB gold and DCT silver, then got the boot because I was inactive for 3 days due to work.... so pretty much got screwed of out like 3-6k glory, I think if anything people that pass a certain amount of fame while in the guild should receive the payout as well @ the level they were booted out, but that's just my opinion, I also think you shouldn't lose your fame for that guild as long as you don't go and join another one.

mrapsinker
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved