Vainglory Forums

Ironguard contract

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » January 31, 2015 5:11pm | Report
ok, for those of you that don't know, Ironguard Contract is set up to help so everyone can earn gold effectively in the game. I just tried to play a game I selected SAW, another teammate selected Ardan, then the third guy selected scarf. This third guy picked ironguard contract and then sat in the lane only making last hits, so needless to say I couldn't earn **** in the lane. So, then I got ironguard so I could earn so,e helping in the jungle. Yes saw sucks in the jungle. Then the
scarf player quits the game after 5 minutes, thus fully ruining our game.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Korlithiel » February 1, 2015 8:54pm | Report
It also increases the amount of gold a player earns if they get the kill, thus being a fine strategy for a Saw at the start. Also really solid for certain players such as Catherine who take a lot of hits, due to the extra gold from that and the small amount of regeneration.

Korlithiel
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » February 2, 2015 10:37am | Report
Ironguard Contract does not actually increase the amount of gold received per kill. If hit 5 times you receive20 gold; if an ally gets a last hit, they get their gold, and you get an amount equal to 20% of what they earned.

It's useful for slower junglers (so you don't miss out on gold because of how slow that hero jungles), players in the support role (to allow their carry to get the last hit), or when there's two laners (for easier sharing of the gold).
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Korlithiel » February 2, 2015 11:20am | Report
My bad, thanks wolf_hands for the correction.

Korlithiel
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved