Vainglory Forums

Is koshka overpowered?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Is koshka OP?
Yes, she's basically on steroids.
No, she's normal.
She actually needs a buff!
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » March 27, 2015 4:11pm | Report
I'm interested to see everybody's thoughts on koshka. I'm finding tanky koshka builds prevalent and EXTREMELY successful in most matches. Typically they go for multiple reflex blocks then aftershock... So they have great burst damage, great sustainability, great clearing/farming abilities, and great speed.

This is understandable; I find koshka too weak without some early defense. & I'm not saying she needs a nerf; I feel as if a nerf would make her too vulnerable. But, I do find her a little on the overpowered side.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FlakNinja » March 27, 2015 4:58pm | Report
Depends on the player. I have found Koshka to be very strong but so is SAW. If players don't allow Koshka to level up in peace and keep poking at her then she will have a harder time. Use mines, flares and face checks to keep her from taking over. SAW is tough but slow so it counters itself. Even with Koshka using defense items she is pretty fragile. A tanky Koshka can't handle a 1v2.

FlakNinja
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » March 27, 2015 5:23pm | Report
FlakNinja wrote:

Depends on the player. I have found Koshka to be very strong but so is SAW. If players don't allow Koshka to level up in peace and keep poking at her then she will have a harder time. Use mines, flares and face checks to keep her from taking over. SAW is tough but slow so it counters itself. Even with Koshka using defense items she is pretty fragile. A tanky Koshka can't handle a 1v2.

Lol I'm aware of how to counter her, & saw is pretty unsuccessful at higher skills tiers (unless he's crystal). Almost no heroes can handle a 1v2, especially late game. She has an easy time escaping 1v2 situations after dishing some burst damage. What skill tier are you in??
Server- NA

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » March 27, 2015 6:08pm | Report
Yes she is abnormally strong atm. She almost always seen on the top of the hero ranking and always used in tiers Pinnacle of Awesome and Vainglorious.

Her time will be over along with Adagio, Petal who are the 3 best heroes and most viable in the highest of tiers. Along with that Skaarf is nerfed as well with KRUL the only one being buffed.

RIP Halcyon's Greatest Heroes.

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » March 28, 2015 9:21am | Report
Denni wrote:

Yes she is abnormally strong atm. She almost always seen on the top of the hero ranking and always used in tiers Pinnacle of Awesome and Vainglorious.

Her time will be over along with Adagio, Petal who are the 3 best heroes and most viable in the highest of tiers. Along with that Skaarf is nerfed as well with KRUL the only one being buffed.

RIP Halcyon's Greatest Heroes.

Yeah, I definitely agree. Had no clue that adagio, petal, & skaarf were seeing nerfs, or that krul was getting a buff. Thanks for the info!!
Server- NA

Bootylicious
Notable (18)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved