Vainglory Forums

is the balance fair??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » October 28, 2015 9:40pm | Report
is the balance fair or its possible that some people play with cheats?
today i had some strange games.

a taka with only heavy steal gave me 280 damage.
another game a celeste with only broken myth 358 damage.
celeste had no def items. i had a sorrowblade . she feels no hurt.
in one game a krul with only blazing gave me 583 damage in 2,3 seconds.
how its possible. for me the feeling since the game is on android people play with crack or
cheats. i spoke with some friends and they have the same impressure.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » October 29, 2015 5:02am | Report
Well, I don't want to call you a liar but it seems you may not be calculating all the mathematical possibilities. VG is a game that's rich in this context and thing need to be deciphered. Not once have I felt a cheater was there. But without even asking you more I can tell you:

1: broken myth adds stacks that increase crystal damage by 6% the longer Celeste is hitting heroes on your team. The damage you complain about normal, and can get worse. Especially from crystal heavy bomber like Celeste. This is normal.

2: taka and krul are burst damage characters. Any modifier adding to damage from a friendly ability, infusion, or anything else (that you may have missed) can dramatically increase the already high damage they do, in big spurts at that. This is normal from those two.

3: as far as Celeste having no def items and taking no damage as you say, remember that while sorrow blade is great for straight up weapon power, it offers no passive or situational abilities, so put that in conjunction with the fact that one of her teammates probably had a buff on, or something else...

KuntFu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » October 30, 2015 4:26pm | Report
maybe u right. but the balance for me not fair.
vox in lane nearly no chance. lowest range he has.
celeste with crystal bit 200 damage. what a joke for a 300 gold item. and her range incredible
if saw is in enemy lane u have nearly no chance to farm with vox.
if ringo other lane is ok but he has longer range and slows u.
he shoot faster as vox with blazing salvo. wtf is this plz.

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » October 30, 2015 8:04pm | Report
I hear you, some characters seem so tough against in certain situations. When I lane with Skye against saw I get suri strike first cause his suppressing fire is crazy. I don't use vox much so I'm not sure, but I've seen vox get out of the way with that attack he has that makes him flip or whatever. Lol. Everything else you mention, yes, there are some tough things about those characters, but especially ringo and Celeste, they may be tough but they are glass cannon style characters. They hurt a lot but they go down like a deck of cards. Try to get your teammates to quickly gank if needed. And if you are using a high speed and burst damage build, saw, Celeste, and ringo will go down fast with some skill. Trick is, is positioning. If you have that, especially vs. ringo, they will flee and that's how you kill them. If I just stand around and try to attack ringo without skills they will take me down. Saw will try to usually take you out even as you hit him so again, burst damage, fast, vs. him.

In my honest opinion the heroes are Rock Paper Scissors. That's why besides taking out glass cannons in team first obviously, I try to fight the character I have an edge over. It's really that simple. Even simpler so is countering these strengths. Atlas pauldron ruins most krul, taka, koshka, and saw enemies. Vs. Skye and Celeste high cooldown % with stun skills ruins them. Once I got clockwork and some other cooldown items with Catherine for example, they can't do anything as they are skill dependant thus ruining Skye mobility and damage and Celeste ult, etc.

KuntFu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved