Vainglory Forums

Is there a thread to post evidence of players who go afk after early deficit then come back late to avoid deserter penalty? If not let's start one...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jkut » December 22, 2014 2:10pm | Report
I'm still relively new to mobAs but consider myself a decent-ish-pretty good player. By far my biggest annoyance is the players who give up early and camp in the home base, only to return late to avoid the deserter/ k/d ratio penalties. If your one of those people good luck in life. I understand things come up/especially on phones but in these blatant cases it's just obviously frustrating.

The best games I've ever played in vain involve epic comebacks where teamplay develops over a game to overturn early deficits. I've taken photos of multiple people who do this in case a thread developed to either alert the VG team (which is incredible) or allow changes once they've been made.

This is my first post here so I figured I should gather thoughts before posting pictures that show these quitters. (I believe it's quite obvious in the end game pic when someone is 0/1/0 with under 1k gold in stark contrast to teammates and opponents)

-Jkut

Jkut
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 22, 2014 7:24pm | Report
That title tho.

Just so you know this isn't the main forum.
The main Forums are here; http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php
Where the devs are much more active.
They will take into account a troll, and likely ban/lock them, but if it's an afk the mods won't accept public shaming, and it will be deleted. But I can tell you this, the devs are very VERY aware of this situation, and are trying to figure out a way to fix it, and better improve the system. They play the game, too when they can! I played a game with Playoffbeard not a while back... It was in solo queue too!
Edit: In fact! Playoffbeard just posted this; http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/dealing-with-afks-steps-against-repeat-offenders.6339/#post-57999
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jkut » December 23, 2014 2:54pm | Report
Hah I'm more noob to forums then mobas!
Thanks a bunch for the info and link!

Jkut
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 23, 2014 3:33pm | Report
xD
No problem! Glad to help!
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved