Vainglory Forums

Is this meant to happen

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by timlooi » February 7, 2016 12:49pm | Report
so i reported these 2 people for afk left the match and what happened is that i got 4.5k glory for free al so what heoro should i buy i now have 12k

timlooi
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 7, 2016 1:04pm | Report
That shouldn't of happened by any chance was it a red letter? The devs have be giving out glory daily as login rewards one of them must of glitched and given you that much because that is most definitely not right.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » February 7, 2016 1:07pm | Report
You lucky sod, spend it quick before its gets reclaimed as a glitch haha. I would check the glory card box, and spend all of it there if there are cards I want

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by timlooi » February 7, 2016 2:03pm | Report
yes it was a red letter

timlooi
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 7, 2016 4:13pm | Report
Yeah that shouldn't of given you that much glory, although it might of glitched and given you all of the glory from the glory daily rewards and now you won't get any more daily rewards now.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nyomanyong » February 12, 2016 9:03pm | Report
I got that too, except mine had 5.5k glory :/ and it said as thanks for being a loyal player. I still got my daily rewards as per normal though...

Nyomanyong
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 12, 2016 9:07pm | Report
Lucky much lol. So jelly.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » February 13, 2016 2:08pm | Report
Ah.

I think what's happening is that SEMC is beginning to reward the people who stick to a game despite having to deal with AFKs.

Congrats guys you earned it.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved