Vainglory Forums

Joule is so BROKEN

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TakaPH » June 23, 2015 10:00am | Report
I have experienced this for about a month even if the enemy feed joule can literally 1v3 all of players with his ult he just need a shatterglass and he can ace us really fast. JOULE ULT CP RATIO IS SO BROKEN

TakaPH
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ettercap » July 6, 2015 9:59pm | Report
Joules ult is one of the easiest abilities to dodge in game. I'm not sure how skilled you may be but seriously, walk to the side. In a 1v3 as you detailed walk around her and wreck her Ralph. Remember that her basics are also underpowered if she's building cp.
Mein: Glaive
Alts: Taka & Ringo & Ardan.
Skill level: whichever one I'm stuck in :(

Ettercap
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 10:38am | Report
I knew there would be a comment like that. In the heat of battle, joules ult is INCREDIBLY hard to dodge and does a ton of burst. Dodging it is easier said then done especially when you have a Krul on your *** or a Katherine. If I build 2 damage boots and 3 tank I am unstoppable, crystal or attack damage. The only way I can lose is if my team is useless.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved