Vainglory Forums

Just another +1 for in-game player's feedback

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MadLeinaD » March 28, 2015 7:20am | Report
Hi!
I've just ended a pretty cool session (Krul + Adagio and Glaive), it was balanced 2 turrets down for both team, everyone at 12, etc etc... damn funny. We were against Celeste, Koshka and Glaive.

At this point, the Glaive member on my team (Maximum1999 or maximum99 i don't remember) just went afk and got killed inside our base. Ok, it can happen, no big deal.

Then we were 2vs3, we got eventually overpowered, and the enemy team got the kraken. During this battle our glaive was immobile in our base, and was typing smiles and beers icons, just to make fun of us loosing 2vs3.

I play just for fun during my lunch break or study break, and I was pretty happy anyway about this game, it has been fun for 20min.
This thread is just a +1 for a feedback system, that I know it's on the to-do-list.

Happy gaming everyone :)

MadLeinaD
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 28, 2015 11:05am | Report
Well you can't really do anything about trolls or people who purposly went afk/not supporting you. The only solution which comes up to my mind is to introduce a rating system for each player. So players with a higher reputation are likely to match with other players of the same level of reputation. In my opinion, the karma matching system is not really working.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 30, 2015 12:38pm | Report
MaximusP wrote:

Well you can't really do anything about trolls or people who purposly went afk/not supporting you. The only solution which comes up to my mind is to introduce a rating system for each player. So players with a higher reputation are likely to match with other players of the same level of reputation. In my opinion, the karma matching system is not really working.

karma has nothing to do with matchmaking
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved