Vainglory Forums

Just how Popular is Vainglory?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » November 24, 2015 9:49am | Report
I want to know how many monthly active players Vainglory has. I'm curious, and I want to know how big this game really is.

blade430
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nerdjitsu » November 24, 2015 3:47pm | Report
I'm curious about this as well... I really like games that post "current players online." Besides being interesting, it helps you know what times of day are best to find a match, and helps you know peak hours.

More games used to show concurrent players online, especially on pc, would be fun if VG devs added this.

Nerdjitsu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sovereign » November 27, 2015 6:55am | Report
I have recently been looking into MOBA games for iOS/andriod. I wanted to make sure I didn't sink a bunch of time into a game only to find out there was a better one. From what I gathered Vainglory is considered the best MOBA for the platform. They even had a world championship earlier this year, so that has to count for something.
I tried out several since that are all f2p, and I can say vg feels the most like a legit game. It is balanced from what I can tell and doesn't have a pay to win model.

Sovereign

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved