Vainglory Forums

Koshka replacement?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » January 26, 2016 1:02pm | Report
I've played and mained Koshka ever since I got the game but lately I've been thinking about trying someone new and possibly switching mains. So who would be a good replacement for Koshka as a jungler?

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » January 26, 2016 1:56pm | Report
Fortress can work, he has burst, and can really help out the team... I guess it also makes you a pretty versatile player.

Truth of the tooth is pretty similar to pouncy fun in terms of damage, and the added effects are great.
His perk also involves a speed boost(although conditions differ).

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » January 26, 2016 6:23pm | Report
always a good idea to learn a more versatile hero especially if you frequent soloq, any hero that can do well going either cp or wp.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 28, 2016 12:34pm | Report
Skye might be a nice switch as she is mobile like koshka, has AOE, can kite, is female like koshka not that it matters but its a similarity, can play WP or CP, can lane or jungle and she even has a nasty early game just like koshka.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jiminez09 » January 30, 2016 10:07am | Report
I recommend going big and getting taka, yeah he is expensive, 6000 glory, but he can deal damage mid to late game and then disappear like its nothing. I recently bought him and love him! I recently went 20-8 against a solid team. Just make sure to practice a lot and don't get to invested in a chase because he gets shot down very quick.

Jiminez09
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » January 30, 2016 2:00pm | Report
6000 is cheaper than most heros, taka is easily countered at high tiers

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 30, 2016 6:18pm | Report
How about Glaive?

He's pretty cheap and fun to play.

Glaive might be a little tricky with his Afterburn but once you get the hang of it, you'll be a monster.

Glaive is strong in nearly all the skill tiers.

Try going weapon first with a Tension Bow, Breaking Point, Boots, and Defensives.

Glaive can also go crystal even though it isn't recommended. The good thing about it is that all his abilities deal AOE damage, so all enemies hit will be affected. Therefore you can slow the entire enemy team if you have Frostburn.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » January 30, 2016 6:36pm | Report
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I decided to go with Skye. Still need a bit of practice but I'm liking her feel. I will keep all these ideas in mind for future heroes to use.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 1, 2016 6:56am | Report
Play petal she gets barely any love and if played correctly she can make someone cease to exist ingame

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved