Vainglory Forums

Koshka+Taka

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZaidWut » December 16, 2014 9:44pm | Report
I just encountered a match with both taka and koshka they annihilated the fudge out of my team we were saw cath and joule Saw didnt stay on range and got killed, cath didnt know what to do and constantly stole my minions when I poorly timed my last hits instead of her letting me. How would you counter this combo? please dont say defensive items because 1 they barely let us get any money and constantly ganking and second who would deal damage if saw was never there. The thing that annoys me about this game is that they wont surrender even though we cant do anything about it.

ZaidWut
Quote | PM | +Rep by Collossus » December 17, 2014 10:30am | Report
ambush with mines.. if they're running rampant in your jungle.. wait in the tribush with your other jungler .. place like 2-3 mines.. and they're toast. Target taka first

Collossus
Quote | PM | +Rep by ahmong » December 18, 2014 10:52pm | Report
To piggyback on what was said, be an opportunist, hit them when they have less health than you. Also, Focus fire on Taka first.
IGN: Ahmong
Main: Tank support Adagio
Karma level: 12
Region: NA
Skill Tier: Floating around "Pretty good" and "The Hotness"

Looking for a team

ahmong
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by R00K » December 18, 2014 11:45pm | Report
I played on a team of Saw Cath and Joule and we got killed too. Maybe it's just a bad combo
Get in the goal, R00K.

R00K
Quote | PM | +Rep by thereisnotry » December 19, 2014 7:26am | Report
I don't mean to rub it in, but as a player who enjoys Taka more than any other hero, this thread makes me smile. :)

On topic, Taka will die FAST...he's probably more squishy than any other hero, from what I've seen. So focus him if you can.

I've found that Glaive is strong vs Taka, since Glaive can do his charge thing to stun and then his spin strike immediately when you pull the fox-in-a-box trick. He also has a lot of health and high damage, so it's hard for Taka to 1v1 him.

When I'm playing Taka, I'm also very wary of Krul. A well-played Krul will cause massive troubles for Taka, because Krul just won't die, and he can both stun and throw his sword, which can hit me when I'm hiding under my box.

Both of these guys make me nervous when playing Taka.

I don't have much experience with Koshka, so I can't really comment there. However, you mentioned that they were ganking you a lot...I think that has more to do with the players being overpowered, rather than the heroes being overpowered. If you have two skilled junglers working well together, they're gonna own you.

And if your allies won't surrender...sorry dude, I've been there too. :( It's SO frustrating when you have incompetent teammates who just can't recognize when to quit.
Nickname: thereisnotry
Region: NA
Karma Level: 12
Main: Taka!!!! Why am I posting when I could be doing that VainGlory thing?
Secondary: Ringo

thereisnotry
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » December 19, 2014 12:05pm | Report
It just plays out some heroes work well with each other. At that point I would have tried to make a point to your team to stick together, being that I cannot se any hero surviving a 2v1 with them together. And like mentioned above, mines and even flares work pretty well to deter junglers.
Stay Frosty

sasquatch

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved