Vainglory Forums

Krakensteal Feelings

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Clog » March 20, 2015 5:49am | Report
I was just playing and then one time, Our team has been killed while me alive (they also overpowered us) so I had doubts of our win. And.. Yeah. We lost. But this Kraken steal Info will really hope to help you.

First of all, I was playing ringo. My iPad crashed, and I had to refresh the game. I came in late, with my allies on the level of 2-3. Late game came. I was worrying about gaining levels, because my enemies are on the 12th, while this forumer right here is 10. I have really bad stats. I thought I had to give up everything. But while i was farming, our allied SAW immediately attacks the Kraken. I warned him not to, since I do know that most players have to be smart, and they are smart. They hid in the brush. Waiting for a low health enemy. As he fought the Kraken, I went over the shop to get my "lucky chance" to investigate where these bright yet intelligent opponents are. I used my flare gun and luckily, my guess was right. I didn't attack because for sure I whilst die, so I had to stay in the brush. Sadly my two allies died. But here is a great thing I liked. I was able to use Ringo's ultimate, Hellfire Brew before the last second. It's all or nothing. I was proud enough to know that I was able to damage a bit on the enemy. What's better than nothing?

Thanks for reading this thread. Hoped this helps you be able to steal the Kraken much more efficiently. :)
Former Account (Both Forums and Game) : Heat
Current Account (EU) : evidence (SEA) : Flight
Main (Jungler) : Koshka
Main (Laner) : Ringo
Alt (Jungler) : Krul, Petal, Taka
Alt (Laner) : SAW, Petal
Training : Catherine, Celeste, Ardan, Skaarf

Clog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved